Digital Marketing Specialistsgolestaneh08
What does a Digital Marketing Specialist do?
The digital marketing specialist role has similar objectives and goals as a marketing professional – to increase brand awareness, promote company products or services and to drive prospects to conversions. Unlike using the more traditional marketing channels, digital marketers effectively communicate through appropriate technology platforms.
Digital marketing specialists work to initiate effective marketing campaigns online, and to translate business goals into successful marketing campaigns. They are adept at evaluating the needs of the consumer market and will understand how and where to acquire knowledge about consumer trends and demands.
Digital marketing specialists are responsible for developing the strategy used in marketing a company’s product online. This is done by putting together various online promotions and e-mailing campaigns to get their company’s message out, and also by performing consumer research to discover other ways of reaching customers by way of the Internet.
List of key skills needed to be a digital marketing specialist:
- Knowing the basics of marketing
- Knowing how to plan and have the ability to manage time
- Having creative and good presentation skills
- Knowledge of key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC, and SEM)
- Know how to plan, create and implement a marketing strategy
- Understand the key measurement tools available
- Developing social presence and advocating brands effectively
- Stay current in marketing trends and news e.g. Google updates and changes in algorithms